February 01, 2010

CRI sCRIbbles WINTER EDITION 2010



I am lucky enough to get to publish this edition from a warm location down in Florida. Here is a nice picture of a manatee that we met shortly after getting here.

I hope everyone gets the chance to read through this edition of sCRIbbles, thanks to all that made contributions - if you see something missing, contact your sCRIbe or make sure you give them the information before each deadline (3rd week of Jan, May, and Sep). If you are a sCRIbe and I missed adding something you sent me, contact me directly.

If you have any comments, please email me: m.gray@unb.ca.

Thanks everyone and stay warm,
Michelle Gray 'editor' sCRIbbles
access apply aquatic brunswick campus canadian centre committed contact continuing course cri education employment events faculty fredericton future graduate industry inquiries international issues john law map mission news office online outreach plans professionals programmes protecting research residence resources rivers saint services students study timetable training unb university water work world
created at TagCrowd.com